Wednesday 9 May 2012

A CHANGE IN DIRECTION???

After a lot of editing and creating patterns with my inkblot images on photoshop, I've decided to use my images separately as the patterns seem to be taking away from the original features and textures. I have also decided I want my project to involve the new users of the building and for the outcome to be interactive so I'm now focusing my efforts on moving images and patterns. Maybe the tiles could be moved so that individuals could create their own patterns with my Manchester inkblots??? I would like my design to be constantly interesting and changing rather than static and I think this might be a way to move towards that criteria. Another point I have been discussing with myself is pixilation of my inkblots. 



This may allow me to use my images on a larger scale in my final design. It also suggests the use of square tiles which fits in with my project very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment